Our firm has proven expertise in restructuring and insolvency proceedings. HBE Lawyers:
- Assists the creditors of a company in difficulty in their debt declaration procedure until payment of the latter;
- Assists economic operators concerned by insolvent company (debtors, creditors, shareholders, managers, financial institutions, etc.) in the processing and implementation of insolvency procedures (alert, safeguard, reorganisation procedure or compulsory liquidation);
- Intervenes both in prevention (ad hoc mandate - conciliation) as well as in the support of extensive restructuring measures (safeguard - reorganisation - judicial liquidation);
- Intervenes with legal representatives in the event of procedural difficulties or in the search for responsibility;
- Accompanies candidate purchasers of the assets of companies that have been the subject of collective proceedings.
Our firm is therefore able to set up various procedures depending on the difficulties encountered by the company:
- Preventive procedures: our experienced lawyers in this area can advise on setting up a preventive procedure (ad hoc mandate or conciliation procedure) in order to deal with the problems encountered;
- Safeguard procedure: if your business experiences critical economic and financial difficulties, a safeguard procedure can be put in place to settle your liabilities and maintain your activity;
If, however, your company was in a state of insolvency and could no longer meet the payable liabilities with its available assets, our firm remains at your disposal in order to offer you appropriate solutions:
- Receivership procedure: your company could be placed in receivership if it appears that the difficulties encountered are surmountable;
- Judicial liquidation procedure/winding-up: the implementation of this procedure leads to the dissolution of the company for extinction of liabilities or insufficiency of assets.